The best-selling DSLR lenses, know which to buy.
As expected this list is dominated by Canon and Nikon lenses so we have two, not just a list of best-selling DLSR lenses.
And as a gift follows a third list with other brand lenses that are part of the best-selling DLSR lenses.
Interestingly the #1 lens is Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens that was launched just this past month as a successor to the old Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 Mark II, which was launched in 1990.
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Telephoto Zoom
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Nikon’s best-selling DSLR lenses
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime AF-S
- Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR I AF-S
- Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AF-S
- Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF -ED
- Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR AF-S DX
- Nikon 40mm f/2.8G AF-S DX Micro
Best-selling DSLR lenses from other brands
Due to the fact that some of these lenses are so easy to pack here in Brazil all the links below are for Amazon.
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II (for Nikon). There are also versions for Canon
- Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide for Canon
- Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 SLD DG Macro. (for Nikon) And also for Canon.
- Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 HD Aspherical Fisheye for Canon
- Sigma 340101 35mm F1.4 DG HSM for Canon (available for Nikon, Pentax and Sony)
- Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro (for Canon). Also versions for Nikon
- Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II (for Canon) and versions for Nikon